Saturday, July 2, 2011

Teeth, Teeth and more Teeth!

Camren has been doing some serious teeth work. I realized that I had better get this published and posted quickly because at the rate she's going...the girl will have a full mouth by the end of the week!!
As you can see, she now is the proud owner to 2 pearly tops AND bottoms. With the addition of the top teethers, Camren has learned that she can grind them against the bottoms and make a really cool sound. Ok...she thinks it's cool and does it all stinkin day long. I personally hate the sound, like chalk on a chalk board, and am continually shoving the first teething toy (or any thing really) at her to try to get the grinding to stop already!

This picture was just 2 weeks ago...prior to both tops popping out. With the top 2 out, Cam's now working on her top I teeth-which I saw poking out today-and her bottom I-teeth seem ready to break through any day. It seems like Camren is bound and determined (surprised?) to have a mouth full of teeth by the time her first birthday rolls around. (quiet the shock since Jax didn't even get his first tooth until he was 9 months old...older than Cam currently is!)

No comments: