Seriously...where does time go? I feel like I just finished writing about Camren being 8 months old!! Ok...well here we are a month later (thank god for this blog or I would swear it was still April!) so time for a Red Chair update!
This past month has brought us more Teeth!! Unbelievable but yes...there are more. Little's now has 7 teeth. Her 2 front top and bottom and the top 2 I teeth. She also has her bottom left I tooth and the right is going to make its appearance any day now (according to her grouch forecast)
The past month has also brought many firsts for Cam. She attended her first pool BBQ and has since been swimming many times. She loves the water...as long as the water is warm and the outside temperature is HOT. Sister is not a fan of cool water. Definitely a Central Valley Baby. (and no, that isn't her beer...she prefers a darker beer. lol)
Her first 4th of July was celebrated with a mud bath. The girl loves that stuff! She plopped down in the puddle but decided that rolling, swimming and eventually tasting it was much better than just sitting!

At 9 months old, Camren doesn't show any signs of slowing down. As a matter of fact, she is in fast forward all day long. Her crawl has hit Mach 1 speed and will actually chase Jax around the house (much to Jaxon's shrieking delight) Most recently she's been practicing standing solo taking her yet another step closer to walking (do you hear my silent screams??) Little's favorites of late...Food- all of it? No seriously. She loves to eat. ummm well she loves to feed herself. I am no longer a welcome food delivery system. Avocado still ranks #1 with blueberries a close 2nd.
Toys- Jax. or anything that Jax has. She is infatuated with her brother and NO ONE can make her laugh like Jax does. She gives up her giggles and smiles up for Jax more readily than any other person. She also has her "baby"...a doll that her Aunt Becca made for her. It's the last thing she holds before falling asleep and the first thing she finds upon waking. (it's what she's holding in the top pics)
Camren's personality is shining through more and more each day. She is definitely a girl of passion. She either loves it or hates it. Is totally entertained or totally bored. And boy oh boy a temper is beginning to show. One thing I know for sure...life will never be boring with Little's in the house!

1 comment:
Georgeous pics! Can't believe they are 9 months already. 7 teeth? Olive is still working on the top two. No signs of them yet.
Post a Comment