Jax is a talking machine lately and I thought (what with my lack of memory and all) that it would be a great idea to start writing some of them down...here are the most recent "Jax-ism's"
"What are you doing?" and "why?"...true to 2 year old form, these 2 phrases are heard all day long. I kid you not, he probably says each about 50times a day. Cute, huh?
"I'll be right back"-this is said with 1 finger held in the air to emphasize his point. Generally said while I am trying to get him to do something he isn't on board with...like bath time.
"Umm...I don't think so"--this was his response when I asked if he wanted to go to the park. When I asked why not, he told me "it's too hot mom!" Uh...no it's not kid...the windows and doors are open--it's beautiful outside!
And my current favorite. I was sitting on the couch with both kids. Jax was playing with a truck. I asked him "what color is the truck" He correctly responded with "Red. Red Truck" We celebrated the correct answer and he went on playing. Then stopped and looked long and hard at Camren. "Mom...Sister White?" is what he came up with!! Choking I said..."Yes...yes bub, I guess you're right...Sister is white." He wasn't convinced and so we tried out a few different colors...brown, pink, purple...but no. Jax came to the conclusion that Yes...Camren is indeed white!
Oh that kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment