Thursday, May 5, 2011

All about Little's...

Our beloved boy has taken the spot light in the past few posts...so I thought I would round off today with a post dedicated entirely to Our Girl!!
The weather has been so nice for the past weeks that I have been able to get Camren out in the yard. She Loves the grass and on this day I set up a little water play for her. She got a great kick out of splashing and banging the plastic containers together. That is until....
she realized that she could tip the entire bowl over and That was way more fun!! I probably filled this bowl up half a dozen times.
Cam's also gotten her first go-round in the backyard swing. No surprise that she loves it. Really...she is such an open kid. There isn't anything that she doesn't enjoy...with the exception of green foods.
She's also found her new BFF lives just outside her bedroom door. Camren sat happily talking and kissing that baby in the mirror for 30 min!
Miss I-can- do-it-too has also decided that ME feeding her isn't good enough anymore...she wants to do it all her self! So far she has fed herself banana, mango, avocado and this night was sweet potatoes. I've also been able to find other finger snacks (like puffs and freeze dried apples) that don't contain any milk or soy!
So there's just a little glimpse of the girl. Look for a more detailed update in a couple of days when she turns 7 months old! *insert the sound of my heart breaking*

No comments: