You read that correctly. Miss Camren is now officially more than half a year old. And no matter how many times I ever said that Jax was an active child or that he kept me on my toes...it doesn't even begin to compare to Camren! She is literally ALL GO...ALL the Time! She continues to move, hop, and inch her way around the house. The wood floors are no longer a deterrent. Especially when she realized that the Jack Pot of toys resides on the other side of the couches--the Train Table. If we aren't keeping a close eye on her, Camren makes a beeline for that train table and finds trouble every time(the latest was crawling under it and getting stuck)!
Crawling just wasn't enough for Little's and she's added "Pulling-up-on-random-unsteady-pieces of furniture" to her list of Things to do to Make Mommy Gasp! She doesn't seem to have any concept of fear or realize that her body hasn't yet learned to____(fill in the blank-walk, cruise, jump unassisted) and seems to be genuinely surprised when things don't work out as she'd planned! (like falling on her face instead of taking off running after Jax)
Favorite past times include playing with this toy-a Fisher Price Sing Along Stage. She loves it. Loves the songs, the lights, the buttons and mostly...the Mirror! We also have a music table that can hold her attention for a few minutes. But really--she just wants to play with whatever Jax is playing with...tools? Cool...let me have one! Trucks?? I love trucks! Shoes??? Gimme those shoes! Lol...it truly doesn't matter what IT is. If Jax has it. She wants it! I foresee a power struggle in my future. (or 2 or 3...)
As I said in my "all about Little's" blog...the best thing about Camren is...well. Everything. She has an amazing personality that exudes happiness and curiosity; openness and joy. While pregnant with Cam I often wished for an easy going baby...but I got better than that--I got one who's ready to rock! Little's takes everything life throws at her with a big ole cheesy smile followed with a giggle. I can't wait to see what she's able to accomplish with an attitude like hers!

1 comment:
I love her cheesy smile. Can't believe our girls are growing this fast.
Post a Comment