Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slumber Party

Jaxon's buddy Gannon was going to be in town for an appointment with his mom (my best friend Tiffany) and we decided that it was perfect timing for the boys' first slumber party! Tiff and Gannon got to the house just in time for naps--which gave Tiffany and I a little bit of chat time. Once everyone was awake we packed the boys and Camren in the car--three car seats across the back of their Tahoe was no mean feat--and headed off to the mall for a quick trip and then to visit Daddy at the station. Jax and Gannon both had a great time climbing on all of the rigs (engine and Rescue for those into the correct terminology). Gannon especially loved the Rescue rig. Randomly and uncharacteristically-both Tiffany and I made it out of the house without our cameras so we missed all of the fun! The boys even got to wave goodbye to the Fire Engine as the crew got a call. The rest of the night was a blur of trains, pizza, baths, books and a little Handy Manny to top off a great visit. I can't wait for these guys to get a little older and continue their slumber parties! I volunteer your house for the first solo slumber party Tiff! ;-)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for hosting! Yeah you're funny on the solo! Give me a couple years and I'll take that challenge.