Jaxon was invited to his very first college basketball game by his B and Tia. After wearing him out at the park, I loaded their car up with all of his Jax-cessities and sent them on their way! I'm not sure who was more anxious about his solo trip--me or them! ;-) But thanks to all of Beth and Maria's photo updates, I feel like I was able to get the best of worlds...watch him have fun and not have to worry about any discipline cause I was off the clock! hehe
A Pre-game Jam session is always a good idea.
Practicing their cheers and dancing for the big game.
From what I understand Jax really Watched the game...he followed the girls up and down the court intently...
as evidenced here.
And here...by the end of the night the boy-o was so tired that he kinda kept nodding off on his ball! After this picture he was whisked home and put to bed where he actually slept in the next morning!! Thanks B and Tia for a great trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment