Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 Months old!

At 4 months old, Camren is really starting to show her personality. She is quiet the smilie kid as I've mentioned...things have only gotten cheesier in the past month. Her vocabulary has expanded from just mere coos to singing, aaahhs, gaaas and screeches! Little's is an explosive laughter. She tends to hold it in until she can't contain herself any longer. Favorite pastimes include rolling from belly to back, sucking on her fists and working on finding her thumbs consistently. Jaxon is her all time favorite thing to watch and she'll track him as he bounces around the room. Camren is no longer content to just lie back and enjoy the view...she strains to be sitting up right and wants to be in the middle of what ever's going on!
For now, her eyes are sticking in the blue family. Only time will tell if they decided to stay there. I can proudly say that Camren has my crooked smile! (finally---proof that she's IS mine!) Her hair is growing as fast as it can! In reality I should be thankful that we don't have a full head of hair yet, what with the amount of vomit this girl can produce...puke in hair is NOT attractive.
We are still battling the reflux and it's accompanying issues. I feel like we've finally been able to settle into a medication that's working for her. Now it's about fine tuning the dosage and continue dealing with any of the side effects and learned behaviors of the reflux (constipation, tummy cramping, insomnia, arching, snacking rather than meals, severe posturing and positions for feeding...the list could continue) 4 months is the peak for reflux so I am optimistic that we are now working our way down the hill of this crazy ride. I consider myself very lucky that when she's isn't in pain my girl is all smiles and stories and I know that things will only keep getting better from here!

1 comment:

Pepper said...

That is one gorgeous picture of you and baby Cam. I love her half smile.