Happy New Year! I hope that you all rang in the New Year just like you wanted too(and are hopefully not regretting the ringing!)...I was sound asleep in bed, as were the kiddos, which is exactly what I had wanted!
You may or may not have noticed that I've not only changed the style/background effects of my blog, but the title as well. After a short (solo) morning in which I had changed 3 dirty diapers in the span of less than 3 hours and hadn't yet had any caffeine to combat the haze I realized that while I am on an "Adventure" right now I am just too darn tired to appreciate it as such! Diaper Daze is a much better description of where I am at.
With the change of name has also come a change in purpose of this page. For those of you who've been with me from the beginning (Jax' pregnancy updates) this blog was started for You. To keep our loved ones close to us and in the "loop" with the coming of a grandchild/nephew/favorite boy (etc). And since Jaxon's arrival I have enjoyed keeping you all up to date on his latest as well as the newest happ's with our girl Camren. But I've had a change of heart? A realization? Mid-Mommy Crisis? Whatever you want to call it...but I've decided this blog is no longer specifically for YOU. It is now all about creating a Memory Keeper for my children. I am admittedly horrible about keeping up their baby books (boo I know...) but I truly love blogging about them. I feel like it gives all of us (yes you included) a much better picture of WHO they are...so much better than any baby book could.
So--I will still post and hopefully more often. But my goal is to no longer wait for a fun outing or milestone and start recording the chaos- I mean awesomeness- of our family! I hope you will continue to stick with us and enjoy reading as you have in the past. And well...if not please take my (and probably your) Mother's advice...if you don't have anything nice to say______...I'm sure you know the rest!
Our love to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment