Not so long ago my best friend Tiffany and I (who's boys are almost 2 and 4) had a humorous conversation about all of the things we swore we would never do as parents.
As in...I will never let my young children eat candy.
(Jax' first experience with Pop rocks)

Or play in those horrid, germ infested, crowded with god only knows what kind of kid, indoor mall play areas
(Not only playing at the mall but doing so bare foot *sigh*)

And I am positive that the list of "Nevers" will continue to shorten while the "Do what you gotta do" list will lengthen. If there's anything that I am learning (yes...the hard way as usual) from parenting it's that flexibility is key and sometimes--ok alot of the time--you just gotta fly by the seat of your pants, hold on for dear life and hope you can regain control tomorrow! ;-)
And just for good measure a picture of Littles (as she's been going by) cause she's too cute to leave out! I hope you enjoy the benefit of being #2 Sis cause we are working out the kinks in our game plan with your Brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment