Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jax' new trick


I'd love to be able to share with you all that Jax is now laughing (almost...I swear it) or rolling over (which he has done on occasion)...but his new talent surpasses all of those silly milestones!  This new trick was discovered during his weekend with Gram and Bob-O (pop-pop?).  Justin and I had a wedding rehearsal dinner and wedding last weekend so Gram came down to hang out with the boy.  We raved about Jax during bath time...how much he loves it, what a talker he becomes, smiling for miles...etc.  And during the two bath times, the buddy did not disappoint. He did add his new trick--poo-ing in the tub! Much to all of our surprise, Jax is a huge fan of letting it ALL go during baths.  I guess I wasn't exaggerating when I said the kid totally relaxes in the water! Sheesh...
I started back to work this week.  Justin and Beth tag-teamed up the weekdays for Jax duty.  I think we are all exhausted and ready for a break (sometime in June---maybe??)  There are only 24 school days left and I am sure they will fly by.  I can't believe that 7 weeks have already gone by since Jax has joined our family so the next 4 will be a memory before I know it!
We hope all is going well with all of you.  Our door is always open when you need a Jax-fix and a snuggle!
much love, 
Justin, Robin, and Jax

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Super cute towel!!!