This week Jax, Justin and I (and Beth and Leslie) survived a full week of Mom working, as well as Dad working Tuesday-Friday! We are very thankful and super lucky to have Aunt Beth coming down to do Jax duty while Justin and I are both at work!
Jaxon is changing everyday! He's talking more and more--his smiles are coming more frequently and easily. And he's working himself out of night time feedings...I don't wanna jinx anything but last night he had his 7 o'clock dinner, was in bed at 8:15 and then woke me up for a bottle at 4:20 and then was back in bed until 6:45! He tends to be favoring the early waking times which is totally great with us during the week as he normally wakes up happy to hang out in his crib and talk to the shadows on the wall while I get ready for work.
So with the exception of the heat wave thats about to hit Fresno--all is well here in the valley!
Much love,
Justin, Robin and Jax

2 comments:
Attack of the killer binki!! This picture will absolutely resurface on his wedding day. :)
He is getting so big!
Post a Comment