Okay...so I know I'm behind a little bit--Jax turned 2 months old last Tuesday. We celebrated by making an appt for his 2 month shots (sorry kid...bdays'll get better I promise) Since I was working, Justin took him to the Dr and made me the envy of Every other mother in the office who wishes her husband would have taken their kids. The poor little (or not soo little) was again poked and prodded and then given 4 shots! Our guy now weighs 15lbs and is 24 inches long!!!
I am amazed at how time flies. He has already gone from being a little caterpillar who spent most of his time eating or sleeping...to an active and engaging kid (ok still an infant but you get the point.) He is talking, cooing and gooing up a storm. His smiles are getting bigger and come easily. Jax has found his tongue in the past weeks and seems to truly enjoy smacking, sticking it out and licking anything that gets close! (watch out Pike and Halli!!!) We are still working on the coordination to get to thumb sucker status--right now it tends to be a source of frustration for all of us...he can get it to his mouth, even get it in his mouth--but the staying put part is still out of reach.
Justin and I are doing well...I have only 12 more teaching days left and then summer can begin! We're already planning trips and fun outings with Jax. We'll be sure to share stories and pics with you all!
Hope all is well.
much love,
Justin, Robin and Jaxon

No comments:
Post a Comment