Tuesday, September 9, 2008

203 Days to GO!! or 11 weeks along

So in keeping with the fruit theme, the baby is now about the size of a fig (about an inch and a half long). The hands are fully formed and will start opening and closing to form a fist! Tooth buds are also beginning to appear (OUCH) and some of the bones are starting to harden. As I shared and saw last week, its (can't wait to use a gender specific pronoun) moving all over the place! Kicking, stretching and even hiccuping!
I've finally come to the realization that I am not a chicken fan, like many pregger women before me. For some reason, it sounds great-looks and tastes awful! Poor Justin made me a very healthy dinner--and all I could stomach was the salad and potato...no chicken for this lady. Luckily, that seems to be the only protein I'm not a fan of.
Hope you are all well!
much love,
Justin and Robin

No comments: