Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Double Trouble

Jaxon and Camren have recently discovered how much fun they can have with each other. They spend the majority of their day playing with one another. Sometimes it's a game of chase up the hall way, other times it's playing on the "Aaarrr Matey" and every night after bath it's jumping on Jaxon's bed and wrestling a bit. (thank goodness Camren's tough!)
A few days ago it was playing in the truck. We put Camren in the bed of the truck--even though Jax was very worried about her lack of seat belt--and watched as they cracked each other up playing peek-a-boo around the blind spots in the truck. I pray that they continue to find delight in each other in the years to come.

Here's the video that I was able to grab of my silly monkeys.

2 comments:

cam said...

they make me giggle!! I love your writing and love love LOVE those kiddos!!!

Tiffany said...

Love that little laugh! And I love Jaxon's seatbelt!