Monday, September 19, 2011

Is it Even Possible? 11 months in the Red Chair

So our little girl is 11 months old. And I understand that in the past this is the paragraph were I would reflect sentimentally about time lost, the pleasure of raising her and things of that nature. But not this time. This time I will breeze right past all of the tear jerking syntax into the antidote portion of our blog. Simply because I literally can not think about such things...let alone write them for you with out getting emotional. (sloppy tears, big ugly cry, snot on the face emotional) SO...moving on!
The past month has been stuffed with firsts for Camren. For one (a big one) Camren is totally and completely MOBILE! She is a walking master and has decided to give running a try most recently! Her new found mobility coupled with her fierce sense of independence are a force to be reckoned with. Sitting is NOT her best thing and explains the lack of photos shared lately. Literally. The child does. not. stop.
Camzilla (or Zilla for short) is the newest nickname for the girl as she's as destructive as she is sweet. Her newest thing is blowing kisses and giving high-5's! Camren Grace loves to play with anything that is Jaxon's and even makes the best truck sounds! I can't even explain to you how silly this girl is. She LOVES to laugh and very often starts to laugh for no apparent reason other than that it gets all of us laughing too.
Very soon Camren will start challenging her food allergies of Milk and Soy. We are waiting on a rescheduling of her GI appt before we get the specifics but the challenges will include giving her oz of milk and soy (at different times and amounts) and observing closely for a reaction. My fingers are crossed that Miss Camren will get to have real cake for her birthday! I will be sure to update you as we start to figure all of these things out!
***for the record I still did not make it through the publishing of this blog without tearing up dang it.***

No comments: