And speaking of inboxes...there are 10 of you who get this neat little blog emailed to you instantly upon publishing. And (with out a better way to say this) some of you are avid readers...some may not be so much anymore. And well...This blog is kind of a big deal (haha). Ok so what I'm getting to is this...if you are still enjoying the emailed blogs and would like to continue getting them please respond to this emailed post (or any of them really) and let me know that you still want the automatic updating. If you want to give up your spot--or just don't read anymore and don't reply...I'll send you the link to the actual blog so that you can check updates at your leisure. So with that said...start your engines...first 10 to respond get a spot! ;-)
that sounds so cut throat!

1 comment:
I'm number 1!
I love your blog. You do a wonderful job. Of telling the truth with a wry view. I heart you big!
Post a Comment