Jax and Justin had their first Daddy and Me swim lessons this past Tuesday. Leaving the house armed with cameras galore, I wasn't sure who was more excited...Jax or Daddy! The swim lessons are held waayyy out in Clovis at Jamie's School of Fish. It is an outdoor pool that during the cold months has a dome over it to keep in the heat. And let me tell you...it was sauna hot! However, since with this pregnancy I am always cold...I was in heaven! The boys on the other hand begun sweating instantly! As we sat waiting for their turn I pulled out the camera (with brand new batteries in it) and the sucker wouldn't turn on! Needless to say I was just a little more than upset. Luckily I had the video camera too! So you all get to see Jax in action!
Now...most of the "action" is shot from a distance and is of their backs. For the first little while Jax was a little unsure of the class and would search frantically for me...so to make it easier on the Daddy, I kept my distance! Jax is learning to hold his breathe so he can go under water, to "reach for the beach" which is to head to the side of the pool and pull up, and other water familiarity skills. I enjoyed watching and my water boys enjoyed the doing--perfect partnership!
Hopefully I'll finally put this camera curse to an end and get some good still pictures...fingers crossed.
1 comment:
another swimmer in the family! I am so proud of those Simmons boys!
Post a Comment