Jax has always loved to be in the middle of whatever Justin and I (or anybody else for that matter) is doing. Lately he's taken that "whatcha doin' " attitude to a whole new level! If the garage door opens--the boy HAS to be out there. He makes a bee line for the quads and starts to mess with them and help daddy out. The same goes for the dishwasher. He wants to help! We've actually had to start planning when the dishwasher gets loaded or emptied...cause if it's open for too long watch out! You'll get a less than helpful helper! I just hope he's still as interested in doing dishes when he's a teenager! ;-)
2 boys working...2 FFD t shirts...2 cheesy smiles...2 afros. I'll tell ya...when they match they go all out!
It thrills Justin to no end that Jax loves these loud toys as much as he does!
See??? I can help too!

No comments:
Post a Comment