This week we got our first Christmas tree! Last year we skipped the tree what with me being pregnant and having just moved into our home...so this is the first time pine needles have hit the floor! And since Mr. Jaxon is just learning that "No NO" means move really fast before Mom/Dad can grab me and move me away, we opted for the small table top variety. Jax was very interested in the light strands and the ornaments...but not so much the tree itself, which really got in the way of the pictures I wanted to take. Solution? Put his favorite toys (remotes) under the tree! (I know, I know...TOTALLY defeats the whole keeping the kid away from the tree thing we had going on...but ya know.) Every year its tradition to get Christmas pjs to wear on Christmas day...and this year Jax and Elijah's take the cake...both boys were given (thanks Gma!) union style pj's with their last names across the booty...so now you understand why I was ok bribing Jaxon to the tree! Warning...these pictures are adorable!
Valentine's Dinner
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment