traditional red chair pic
all done mom...
wha??? No no??
Has it already been 9 months? (give or take a few days...) My brain spins when I realize that I have a 9 month old...well it could be that thought or the fact that the kid just blew by me at mach 3 crawl speed! With just 2 months of crawling under his belt, our little (loosely used term) guy shows no signs of slowing down. Its just the opposite as a matter of fact, as he is realizing that everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING is now a part of his world! Jaxon's days are spent crawling from "no no" spot to "no no" spot in the house, with the doggie water bowl and satellite receiver tying for favorite. We have been working on teaching Jax the meaning of "no no...no touch" as a result of the previous statement. However, I'm pretty sure that all he has learned thus far is that "No no" means "move your booty quick cause mom's comin to get ya!!" Another favorite pastime is meals. No...he hasn't developed an appreciation for my fine cooking...the little turkey has figured out how much fun throwing (not dropping) food for the dogs can be! Funny enough, but I must say that the clapping when he's really thrilled about a good toss puts me in stitches. (even though I'm trying to make the grouchy face) Jax' 2 bottom teeth are both working their way out as we speak! He is standing and pulling up on everything. The talkative gene is still oh-so-present in our boy...he talks/screams all the day long.
I could go on and on about the buddy...he is just so much fun and makes us laugh to tears! We are so excited to get to share him with you all this week for the Holidays...and if we don't happen to see you...
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment