Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye Curls??

This has been a month of first for Jaxon. Last week was teeth and Christmas, this week---the First Hair cut! Yes...you all finally wore me down and I agreed to risk cutting of my buddy boy's curly locks. Thankfully we found a salon just for kids, with blocks and a train table in the waiting area. The stylist booths are equip with different vehicles, video monitors that play your choice of movie (Jax had Wonder Pets) and video games for the older crowd. Between the movie and the cool fire truck that he was sitting in, I don't think Jax even registered what was going on. (it could also be the fact that someone is constantly playing with his hair??) Anyhow, the event was much more traumatic for me than it was for him. But I will admit that it is nice not having soo much hair to deal with and the best part is...we still have curls! ;)


the before
he loved the fire truck seat
first cut
all done...
better



No comments: