Monday, May 28, 2012

Zilla the Artist


There really isn't much more to say.  I think the pictures speak for themselves.  
Ok...you all know me better than that.  I do have a few things to say.
A.  Yes...she really was as messy as she appears.
B. Yes...I did watch her do both works of art, in entirety.  I figure she will have more than enough years and people telling her how and where to do art, so why not let her explore.
C. Crayola is AMAZING.  Both times the art medium wiped right off.  The markers gave me a much bigger scare than the paint surprisingly enough.
D.  We will do it again and again and again. The more "MOM" I get, the more I realize that a mess is just the clean up after the FUN.  Not always my favorite part of the day, but if we don't have any fun in learning then we are really missing out.  So stay tuned for more art work and messy learning!

No comments: