I'm a little late getting this post out--my apologies. There's been a whole lot of good stuff that's happened since our last visit with the Red Chair. At 5 months old Camren Grace is weighing in at 14lbs even and 25inches long. She's still a petite little thing. And if I ever had doubts about the "small but mighty" saying, I don't now! Little's is a strong girl! She isn't a fan of laying on her back much anymore and will crunch up trying to sit up. The crazy girl is rolling in both directions and has been for a while (or what seems to be awhile...) However, her newest trick (and one I'm still on the fence about) is scooting. Gone are the days of laying her in one spot and being guaranteed she'd be in the same place minutes later! Lay her down and then guess to see where she's headed. Her favorite items for motivation are any of Jax' toys and some soft brightly colored blocks. Luckily she hasn't figured out that she can use her arms to help get moving...and I say lucky cause once she puts that together there will be NO stopping her!
On the tummy front, I am pleased to say that I think we have finally found the combination for magic. She's been eating well, sleeping well and is finally the happy girl that we knew her to be! We've started the solid trials and she's successfully mastered oatmeal and is working her way through squash with other veggies next up. Until she is a year old, Camren's diet will still be milk and soy free (like her formula). This is just a precaution to make sure her digestive system has the opportunity to fully develop before introducing the two.
So far life with this 5 month old is great fun! I can't wait to see what the future months hold for this giggle girl.
The Smiley Girl's first time with toes in the grass.
Balancing act with Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment