Last night Justin was working at a station in the near by (30min) community of Kerman. Every year this small little town has a Christmas parade that the Fire Department participates in. Jax and I were lucky enough that 1. Justin was driving the truck and his Captain agreed to let us ride along AND 2.G-ma was in town visiting and was willing to stay home with Camren! So with all of the cards falling easily into place, Jax and I bundled up (so not needed), loaded up and took off for Kerman!
Now we all know by now that this boy loves 2 things more than most...Fire Trucks and his Daddy. And for both of them to happen at the same time just about put this kid into shock! He was literally vibrating in my lap as the fire truck roared to life. I could see his smile from behind his head, his cheeks were so cheesy!
Jax cheesin' it up. He loves the head sets and was caught chewing on the mic a couple of times...ooopps..Sorry Captain!
Jax and I. This is the first time that I have ridden with Justin while he's been on shift. (the rig at the ranch doesn't count!) So this was a treat for both of us!
My Firemen...yes Jax is wearing a turn out coat!
This little Ham had a blast hanging out the window and waving (sometimes yelling!) at the people along the parade route! I'm not sure which was more amusing, watching Jax wave or the very confused/envious looks on the faces of the children waving back! ;-)
There is NO doubt that Jaxon is a Daddy's boy!

1 comment:
I love the Jax's little turnout coat! Where did you find it!?!?! Having to little ones is a blast once you get past the craziness. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment