Whelp...We've successfully made it to 33weeks and 5 days of being pregnant! Which means that at the publishing of this post we only have 41 days until the arrival of Miss Camren Marie! (holy smokes!) I've noticed that I am really starting to slow down, playing with Jax is getting to be more difficult and more tiring, which tends to make me sad. On the other hand I still love being pregnant. She is still a mover and a shaker and I am praying that since she's soo active in utero that I'll get a break and have a chill little girl when she comes out. (yeah yeah yeah...insert your heckling and explosive laughter here.) Hiccups have become one of her favorite forms of reminding me that "hey mom...I'm in here". As a matter of fact, as we speak poor Cam's hiccuping away...well either that or she already has amazing rhythm! ;)
Last week I did have a L&D scare. After running around with Jax all day I started contracting...very aggressively and consistently. Thankfully Justin was able to take a couple of hours emergency time so I didn't have to take Jax with me to the hospital! Everything stopped naturally (thank the lord) but was given very stern reminders that I have 2 babies to take care of! The most shocking part for me was the realization that IF I have another labor run at/after 35 weeks-they will not stop me. Instead I'll be wheeled on into an OR and out she'll come!! Yikes!! So besides wanting her to stay baking longer for HER own good...I need her to bake for me. I am NOT ready!! As you can see from pictures...we have her crib and bedding and changing table...but there is still alot missing!! I've been putting off the major shopping trip thinking I had plenty of time...I guess the time's here! I'll post again with pictures of our finished (shopping trip and all...ugh) nursery soon!
As requested by one of our loyal readers/fans!! ;-) (for the record...he's sticking it out and I'm sucking it in so hard I think I may have dislodged a filling!)
Changing table minus a changing pad!
The bedding I love oh so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment