Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day at Lake Comanche


Ever since Justin was a little path of destruction (or around 5 years old...correct me on this Kim) he, his brother, Mom and family friends have been lake camping for Memorial Day weekend. This is the first year that we were able to bring Jax into that tradition! After a very long week we packed the trailer and headed out of the "No". Destination? Lake Comanche Reservoir.
Jax eventually LOVED the water (a little too much for my comfort) but until he got comfy he realized that standing on Dad's feet kept his out of the water!
Throwing rocks
Checking out the super cool floatation station that Gramz bought. The center had a mesh bottom so we were able to lounge while Jax played in the shallow water in the center. Like I said...super cool! (note: there are no pictures in the actual water...I know my limits people and that would have equaled Bad News!)
Happy Guy (even if he did wake up at 530...yes that is in the AM)

Jax and his Uncle T totally bonded this trip. By the last day Jax was calling for "T" and was TJ's shadow around camp!
Our Buddy Boy also loved loved to walk Walter around the camp. I think I've added yet another chore onto his future list! ;-)

No comments: