Last week (at 21weeks 4days) I had my monthly appointment with our midwife Renee. After hearing the adorable little heartbeat and taking some measurements, Renee announced that "I" am again measuring ahead. The outer measurement from pubic bone to top of the uterus should be approx the same number in centimeters as number of weeks gestation. So my expected measurements would have been around 22centimeters. I won't reveal my number (I am a lady!) But I will say I exceeded Renee's expectations (overachiever, I know!) enough to get another ultrasound to make sure this little bean isn't on the ginormous track her brother was!
After our neonatal photo shoot we were told that this little girl is right where she should be. 15oz. Not too big, not too small. She is still developmentally right on track!! (uterine sigh of relief here...)
Her birth date has also been set. If you'll remember we get an appointment this time around. The c-section will be done on October 19 at noon! So mark your calendars...she's on her way!

Pretty Profile

Sleepy Girl...

No comments:
Post a Comment