Monday, March 29, 2010

School Bus driver...

Watch out! Jax' is behind the wheel! For Jaxon's first birthday Justin and I decided that we needed to get a sturdy toy to encourage this kids climbing obsession. I wanted it to be small enough that it can be an indoor/outdoor toy, this way it gives me a little bit more variety to our day! (blocks and books get old...for me, not Jax!) Luckily it came a week early-and right smack in the middle of a velcro-baby day! As soon as Justin got home from work he and Jax started the construction phase (and I got some much needed baby-free time!)
All along the way, Jax was right next to Justin trying to get his little hands on the drill or hammer. He also had to test out the construction quality as they went along. He needed to make sure the platform was sturdy and that the slide worked...before it was all put together!! Crazy kid. For the next couple of days, each time he woke up he made a crawling bee line for that bus!

No comments: