Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ummm...not a fan of the sand

So in the end, Justin's wonderful sand-free pen wasn't needed at all! After a coupla days, curiosity got the better of me and now that I knew I had a safe (read: clean) area if needed I wanted to know just how far and fast Jax would go in the sand. Answer?? Not very far! Turns out he HATES the feeling of sand on his hands. By the end of the week he had grown much more tolerant of sand on the feet and had stopped trying to stand flamingo style while barefoot! On the hands however, a totally different story! This clip was taken after I finally stopped laughing so hard I was crying. His first few handfuls were accompanied by whole body shivers and gagging! Yes gagging! (now you see why in the world I was laughing not videoing!) So watch closely and you will catch a couple of shivers...
Justin was slightly bummed that Jax isn't a lover of sand...yet. I however count it as a blessing-what better than a built in invisible fence?? ;) I know that our days of keeping him confined are coming to an end so I'll take it while I can!

No comments: