This year Justin and I decided that it was high time we got back into(since I opted out last year what with being 7+months pregnant) our traditional New Year's trip to Pismo. Well actually it would be the "week after New year's trip" The beach is empty and all of the partying crazies have gone home! So with all of the toys, food, blankets, and more food loaded up in the trailer...off we went! This trip proved to be a bit trickier what with Jaxon being mobile this time around (and I not looking forward to changing sand filled diapers) but luckily Daddy had a great idea to keep Jax in and sand out!
Jaxon's pen
Jax and Daddy hanging out sand free!
The weather was beautiful and we all really enjoyed just hanging out, playing volleyball, riding the toys, reading books and surfing (for the boys...water's too cold for me!) Jax really loved riding (safely) around on the toys with Daddy and just being outside. I was, admittedly, bad at the whole picture taking thing this trip...but here are some of the very few pictures that I did take! I promise that I will be better next time! : )
Jax and Daddy on the 70--he LOVES those handle bars and goes right for them any chance he gets!
Ahh...the oh-so-fashionable onesie on the Outside of the jeans! This is what happens when Mommy goes to town and Daddy does the diaper changes. ; )
Giving the RZR a trial run
Please excuse our camping-chic attire...but Jaxon decided that this chair was just perfect for the 3 of us. He was on my lap and crawled off and into this storage basket underneath!
I guess it seemed like the perfect place for a snack...he sat here munching on goldfish until I took him out! Funny kid, seriously has a mind of his own and fierce determination to go with it!
Trying out Dad's surf board. Luckily his buddy boy wet-suit is still a little too small and swim lessons haven't been taken yet, otherwise I'm sure Justin would've had Jax out hanging 10! (sigh...these two are going to test my nerves of steel(haha) with all these adventures!)
Jax decided that the wagon wheels needed a little realignment. Luckily it was while we were packing up to go home and it kept him entertained and out of trouble!

No comments:
Post a Comment