I know that I didn't post on Jax' development this week...to be quiet honest...I'm just a little bit confused as to where he is developmentally. Is he 32 weeks?? or 33?? possibly 35? I really dunno. So I decided that I would take a break from the medical and post a little on the fluffier side. (at least until I get some better answers on Friday)
The most exciting thing is that we are almost done with the boy's room! Justin laid the baseboard and chair railing yesterday and then we took to putting up decorations/pics and arranging the furniture! We both really love the way it is turning out! There are still a few finishing touches to be made (hamper, trash can, The Chair, another side table...the list goes on) but I wanted to share with you now! The best part about all of the decorations is that they are things Justin and I had collected pre-Us and pre-Jax. Many of the items are from our travels and carry fond memories with them.
Thats really all I wanted to share this week with you--Enjoy the pics and hopefully everyone has been enjoying their weekend!
Much love,
Justin, Robin and Jax
***a side note--this kid seems to LOVE classical music...as I sit here listening to a great classical CD...he is bouncing (quiet literally) all over the place!

No comments:
Post a Comment