Friday, April 27, 2012

'Zilla's 18mo Red Chair Pics!

That's right!  We've made it to yet another Red Chair Picture.  Camren Grace Marie is 18 months old.  As you can see, she is still quiet the little Ham.  At 18mo, Camren loves the camera and will mug it up while saying her version of "Cheese" which cracks me up given that she's never had a piece of actual cheese.  However, this dairy allergy isn't slowing her down when it comes to food.  This girl loves to eat and will try just about anything (as long as Jaxon isn't around to influence her).  Edamame, asparagus, kiwi and fish are some of her more recent culinary loves.  
Still the ever moving monkey, Camren seems to have realized that Jax is a great subject for study.  She is definitely in a "Monkey See, Monkey Do" kid.  If Jax' jumps, so does 'Zilla.  Jaxon dances, Camren dances.  Jax says he's finished eating...suddenly Cam's full too.  Super cute and super frustrating to watch all at the same time!  But don't let this phase fool you.  She is still an "I can do it" kid.
"I can do its" of late... dress her self and  undress herself.  Picking out her clothing daily. Take off her diaper (she's super interested in potty training and has had quiet a bit of success, fingers crossed!)  Putting on and taking off shoes.  Also, she is a firm believer that she is now too old for this hand-holding stuff and tries to bolt anytime we are in a situation where I want/need control over her.  The girl is one parking lot dash away from giving me a heart attack. And I am positive that this will not be the last time that Camren engages in a heart stopping activity, nor will it be the last time that we result to spanking for running in a car infested parking lot. :-(

At 24lbs and 32 3/4inches tall, Camren is a shrieking tornado of activity.  As I've said before...she is a girl of passion and extremes.  Running or sleeping.  Happy or angry. Loves it or hates it.  And I for one am glad that she is passionate and voices her opinion (loudly) because I know that Camren is destined for greatness and these traits will help her achieve it with flair!

No comments: