Last Friday was the 12th and Camren's 1 month birthday! It's unbelievable that time can fly that fast! Camren continues to be a little peanut, weighing in at 8lbs 12oz at her 1 month appointment. (which was what her cousin Wyatt weighed on the same day but it was his second day of life! ) We are thankful for all of the newborn clothing that we had been given and honestly never thought I'd use! She is becoming more alert everyday but still spends most of her days sleeping. Cam is a true girl and does NOT enjoy any of the bodily functions that crack her brother up. Gas is very distressing to this girly girl and is really her only reason for crying. So it appears that we have been once again very blessed with this new girly addition to our family!
***for those of you who don't know...my old email account has been deleted (thank you ATT for taking care of that too promptly after I canceled your services) and I have lost ALL of my contacts. So here is my new email address...please add me back and accept my apologies if I haven't responded to any of your recent emails.
JaxnCam08@yahoo.com

No comments:
Post a Comment