Monday, August 9, 2010

gDiapers

In one of my last blogs I mentioned my newest obsession for Jax-- gDiapers. Before I get to ahead of myself and lose you...let's start at the beginning. When Jax was born and sporadically through out his life, my hippie roots have been calling in the form of wanting to cloth diaper Jax (I know, I know...who Wants to deal with poopy cloth diapers??) I've seen the damage this kid can do and the thought of the actual washing (*shivers*) has always won out. But with the digging I've been doing into disposable diapers (Thank you Pampers for the chemical burns...) I decided that there has to be a better option...a nice mesh between the convenience of disposable but kinder on the heiny. Just recently I've found a product that I absolutely love...the gDiaper. It is what is known as a hybrid diaper. The outer lining, besides adorable, is cotton. A liner (that is flushable, 100% biodegradable, or compostable) is inserted into the cover and poof---you've got a G! And while the hippie gene's are still calling me to try out the cloth, I think this will squelch them for now! And did I mention that they are ADORABLE??

g bootie after nap
blue swirlies...
they double as swim diapers too!
a little g peak (and a little crack) at Gramz office.

No comments: