Justin and I (sorry to drag out this pic again Babe) at 26weeks pregnant with Jaxon.
Camren at 26weeks.
I thought that it would be fun to take a peak back from time to time to compare pictures and updates between Jax and Camren. I can already tell you that even before looking at the pictures (which was a bit depressing) these two kiddos are already as different as can be!! In the two pictures included you can see that yes...I am...ummm "carrying differently"...who am I kidding?...I'm bigger, I have popped, the belly is larger! She does tend to sit differently than Jax who liked to put himself ALL out there, she tends to sit back and attack my ribs and hips simultaneously. (Already a multitasking chic!) Camren is also a lot more active than Jaxon was at this stage. And that's something that scares the daylights out of me as I watch Jax running circles around the living room with the dogs...more active?? seriously??
This weekend marks week 27 in the pregnancy. Which means a close to the first 2 trimesters and the start of the final 3rd! The birthdate for this little girl is set at Oct 19th at noon! So we have just over 12 weeks before her arrival! I can not even believe that time can fly as fast as it already is. Hope you enjoyed looking back as much as I have!

No comments:
Post a Comment