This is the last post that I will be able to say Jax' age in months! In just one short month he will be ONE YEAR OLD...I can't hardly believe it. Ugh...enough about the impending birthday...let's talk about what this wild child is up to now...
Jax' crawling skills have hit Mach One speeds. There is no such thing as a "safe place" in our house (who am I kidding?? this is soo HIS house!) His memory is also amazing. Jax is all to aware of where his toys go, where you put the remote when it was taken from him...I could go on. As we speak he is trying to get OUT the doggie door to play outside! Thank goodness we have that double door or he'd be on the loose! In the past month Jax has turned into quiet the little monkey--climbing on the couch, the ottoman, and his all time favorite climbing spot...the Red chair! As I've mentioned...there is no such thing as "safe" anymore!

Here he is using his blue chair as a stepping stone into the Red chair...
The buddy boy is also learning to master the fine art of table manners. He love loves to eat with a fork and spoon. And he's really gotten pretty good at "stabbing" his food...but watch out! cause his aim isn't so great and the kid packs some force with his downward stab! ;) The spoon is still a little bit tricky but makes eating oatmeal sooo much fun (if fun=messy!)
As per usual, Jax "talks" all day long. His "words" are becoming a little more recognizable. Well that or I am just beginning to learn his language and therefore understand what he's saying. Truck sounds, dog barks, dog, hi, mommy and daddy are all things that I swear I've heard lately (but don't take my word for it...I'm sleep deprived!)
We hope all is well in your corner of the universe!

No comments:
Post a Comment