During this week our Jaxon will weigh in at about three-quarters of a pound (12 ounces) and is measuring at 10 1/2 inches. (or a large carrot) So while there wasn't much of a length gain...he added on about an ounce and a half in weight. His eyelids and eyebrows are now present on the boy's face, though the eyelids will remain shut for some time. He continues to practice swallowing amniotic fluid and studies suggest that he is able to taste the differences in amniotic fluid depending on what I eat (sweeter, spicy, etc.) I guess that means I really should be eating all those veggies they've been suggesting! ;)
The cute little tickles that first introduced Jaxon and I have turned in to all out Tai Bo thanks to the neurons making a complete connection between his brain and his muscles. I am also beginning to see a definite sleep/awake pattern. He is generally active around 6:15 am (right before my alarm goes off) 10:00am, and various time during the afternoon. He is by far the most active between 8-9pm. This is when we can not only feel the acrobatics--but SEE them. Justin has been able to feel Jaxon kicking for about a week now...which means its only a matter of time and the opportunity for all of you to get your first kicks too!
We hope all is well with everyone! We can't wait to see you for the Holidays!!
much love,
Justin, Robin and Jax
Valentine's Dinner
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment